21 Racial Microaggressions You Hear On A Daily Basis brought to you by nortonism. Don’t be racist, people!
i like this but i don’t fully understand it…
you don’t understand how sad this is. each adult is a cross, and each child has been crucified by said cross.
- the priest (i assume he’s a priest, correct me if i’m wrong) killed the little boy in one way or another, probably rape, which is common among corrupted clergy men.
- the tourist comes to an overcrowded, poverty stricken country, taking up any and all resources that could have gone to the little native girl
- the soldier comes to fight for his country, but ends up killing the innocent girl, probably in her village.
- the little boy dies under the doctor’s knife
- the man kills the little girl in a school shooting (represented with the uniform)
- the “fat” kid is killed by obesity caused by a fast food epidemic in america, most commonly mcdonald’s, shown by ronald mcdonald himself.
this is /haunting/ to look at. children can die at anyone’s hand. even the “heros”
My Brother: Is it illegal to expose yourself to a blind person?
My Brother: Why is it called a building when it's already built?
My Brother: If money doesn't grow on trees, why do banks have branches?
My Brother: When something is shipped by ship it's called cargo, but when something is shipped by car it's called a shipment...
My Brother: If love is blind, then why is lingerie so popular?
My Brother: Why is impediment so hard to say when used to describe someone who has a hard time talking?
My Brother: What's the speed of dark?
Me: -awake forever trying to figure out all the answers-
I want to sit with someone at 3 am and talk. Like really talk. I want you to tell me what keeps you up at night, that dream you keep having, what certain songs make you feel like, what you think happens after death. Talk to me about your family and your dreams.
fuckyeahtattoos: Place: Sydney Street Tattoo & Piercing - Brighton, UK Artist: Didac Gonzalez Ralph Steadman’s Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas piece of Raoul Duke
thinksquad: Canada set up spy posts for U.S., new Snowden document shows Canada has set up spying posts and conducted espionage at the request of the U.S. National Security Agency, according to top secret documents retrieved by US whistleblower Edward Snowden and reported exclusively by CBC News. The information is contained in a four-page document marked Top Secret by the NSA and dated April 3, 2013. This makes it one of the freshest documents available in a trove of over 50,000 pages. CBC has decided not to publish much of the information in the document because the information would be harmful to Canadian national security. The document, a briefing note prepared for a senior leader at the NSA, describes the nature of the intelligence relationship between the United States’ largest spy agency and its Canadian partner, the Communications Security Establishment Canada. It makes clear for the first time the intricate and intimate relationship between Canadian and American spy agencies that was formed in a secret agreement more than six decades ago.